1. Physical. An image from 5 years ago (or even 5 months ago) is probably not where you are today. Celebrate who you (and your family) are and stop waiting for the perfect time to exist in photos.
2. Styles. Styles change from season to season, and some will work better for you now. Closet purging can lead to great discovery!
3. Technical Styles in photography can evolve as well as print products. Maybe you are ready to update and add to your collection, or start a new collection of family favorites.
4. Attitude. Ready for something new? A shift in our mindset, vision or energy can be a great time for updating your portrait images.
5. Creative. New portraits can be a source of creativity and positive energy flow for other areas of your life.